Code is located on GitHub at https://github.com/Nuand/bladeRF. Download into a folder on the E drive, folder format is E:\bladeRF YYYY-MM-DD\bladeRF-master.
NUAND's code is compiled into bladeRF.dll and bladeRF.lib, the library stored as:
Start CMake, enable CYAPI (Cypress driver) and LIBUSB (LibUSB 1.0.19 driver), specify path to libusb 1.0.19 (screenshots below). There are two phases, start with x86 then add x64.
- Run CMake
- Specify build folder as E:/bladerf-code/YYYY-MM-DD/Code/x86
- Press Configure, select VS2010 (x86 is the default)
- Now fix errors etc.
- Select [x] ENABLE_BACKEND_CYAPI
- Select [x] ENABLE_BACKEND_LIBUSB
- Specify the LIBUSB_PATH as E:/libusb-1.0.19 to correct the default value (which is wrong)
- Press Configure again
- Press Generate
Now generate x64 code:
- Change build folder to E:/bladerf-code/YYYY-MM-DD/Code/x64
- Repeat, this time with E:/bladerf-code/YYYY-MM-DD/Code/x64 and VS2010 x64
Now build the solutions.
- CMake created a separate solution for x86 and x64
- Enable all possible C++ optimisations, here are before and after screenshots. Do this for x86 and x64.
- For each build (debug, release) and platform(x86, x64) copy bladeRF.dll and bladeRF.lib to E:\bladerf-code\Latest\platform\build
- For each build (debug, release) and platform(x86, x64) copy bladeRF.dll to corresponding folder in the \SDR-Radio.com tree
- Copy libbladeRF.h from E:\bladeRF YYYY-MM-DD\bladeRF-master\host\libraries\libbladeRF\include to E:\bladerf-code\Latest\Include
Now build the support dll SDRSourceBladeRF.dll as per normal.